- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
The BrickTop alloy stem is a classic style, top-mount BMX stem with a 4-bolt handlebar clamp.
This BMX quill stem combines a steel rod with an alloy top. The 4-bolt top clamp securely fastens handlebars.
The Treymone stem features a 51mm reach and a 27mm rise. - Trey Jones and Simone Barraco signature - Heat treated cro-mo M8 6mm solid hex bolts - Cold forged & CNC machined 6061-T6 Alloy
FSA's Omega line is the perfect workhorse component group for the sport rider who wants race-winning technology and durability along with classic good looks. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined from AL6061/T6 - 4-bolt cold-forged face plate - Chromoly hardware - ±6° - 31.8mm handlebar clamp diameter - 35mm fork clamp stack height - 127 grams (100mm)
3D-forged and CNC-machined AL6061/T6 mountain bike stem. - 4-bolt cold-forged alloy faceplate - Chromoly hardware - 40mm fork clamp stack height
Basic, clean, and dependable performance—that's the Gossamer stem. 6061-T6 aluminum is forged and then CNC-machined to achieve the Gossamer's shape. The four-bolt faceplate is cold-forged and holds the bars with authority. Laser-etched graphics are the finishing touch. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined from AL6061/T6 - 4-bolt cold-forged front clamp diameter - Chromoly hardware
With its alloy/steel construction and 4-bolt clamp design, the MX is a trusty BMX quill stem. - Quill Length: 4-1/4-inches - Quill diameter: 21.1mm
All Box stems are engineered and crafted using our Oversized Technology. As we follow the load paths down the handlebars we have focused our attention on the stem-to-bar interface. Since the Oversized handlebars have an increased wall thickness and tube diameter in this sector we have reciprocated with an augmented stem interface with greater surface area. We’ve done this by moving material from low stress areas. This has greatly minimized twist and contributed to responsiveness. As the stem in mated with the handlebars we have contributed to increased pedaling stiffness by providing a backstop to the “lifting” phenomenon. There is no point pushing hard on your pedals if you can’t pull up on your handlebars and deliver that power. Power can easily be lost to handlebar-to-stem deflection and the consequences can be poor power delivery and steering control. When combined with Box’s other Oversized components, you’ll experience heightened responsiveness and reduced latency. Key differences: In this particular model stem we’ve tailored the Oversized strategy to favor utility and access. The geometry has been altered to allow for easy handlebar removal while at the same time scavenging material from low stress zones. Ideal for those who don’t want to compromise on user experience to gain performance. These stems are engineered for the larger-sized racers.
- 3D forged AL-2014 construction - Sizes: 50 - 130mm, 10 deg. angle - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation
- Forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - Matte finish with laser-etched graphics - ISO-Mountain safety certified - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Quill length: 180mm
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Aluminum head • Stainless-steel 180mm-tall shaft • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • Single-bolt clamp
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • 10-inches tall (extra tall)
• Aluminum • 4-bolt clamp • 8.5 inches tall
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
Full CNC machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design - EN-Mountain safety certification
- 3D forged 6061 alloy road stems in 6 or 17 degree angles - Lightweight 4 bolt faceplate - Material: AL6061-T6 - Finish: Sandblasted
The Afterburner MTB Stem is 3-D forged and CNC machined from AL6061/T6. You have the option to run this stem at a + or – 6-degrees to suit your racing style. - 3D forged and CNC machined from AL6061/T9 - 4-bolt cold forged front clamp - 40mm clamp stack height - Weight: 149g
- Adjustable top mounted threadless stream - Adjustable from 0 to 60 degrees - Available in two lengths - Material: Alloy
- High angle stems designed specifically for use with Monstercross or Gravel bikes equipped with off-road drop bars - Available in +25° and +40° versions and lengths from 60 to 130mm - 3D forged 6061 aluminum construction - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 31.8 - Color: Blk - Material: AL6061
$42.99 - $49.19
Origin-8's X-Tra Lift Stem Riser is an adapter that lets you raise your handlebars and stem. It fits over and securely bolts to 1 1/8-inch forks to extend them. This gives you more height to raise your stem/bars. You use the included spacers to dial in the best fit. The Stem Riser is made from forged 6061 aluminum and is anodized for durability.
Origin-8's Classic Sport Quill Stem is crafted from light and durable forged 6061 aluminum with chrome-plated steel bolts. The handlebar clamp bolt is hidden for a clean look. Different lengths are available for customizing the reach to your handlebars. This sweet stem is 180mm tall from the bottom of the bolt to the top of the stem so that you can raise and lower your bars, too.
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
$20.99 - $23.99
• Forged aluminum • Single-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
- 3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
Full CNC machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 35mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
the Pro LT stem is constructed of strong and lightweight anodized 6061 alloy, and features a headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation.
$39.79 - $49.99
- Available in a variety of lengths, angles, and bar bores for the perfect fit - Road or Mountain compatible - 3D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4-bolt front loading one-piece faceplate design - ISO-Mountain safety certified
Page 1 of 2 Next page