Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Material: Steel - Compound: Semi-Metallic - Compatibility: Shimano M900,M9020,M988,M985,M8000,M785,M675,M666,M615,R785,RS785,R515,R315,S700,CX75 FSA K-Force/Afterburner
Suitable for heavy use applications - Excellent in extreme weather conditions - Superior performance at high temperatures - Virtually unaffected by rain or snow - Exceptional pad life - Pad material: steel - Compound: sintered - Compatibility: Formula Mega,The One,C1,R1,RR1,RX,RO,T1
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
$9.75 - $24.95
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$17.00 - $21.99
Kool-Stop disc pads are made with organic materials that are blended and bound together using a resin. The compounds do include small amounts of metal to improve the braking formula but though this is a mined material the pads are largely organic. The term semi-metallic can also be used. Kool-Stop has found during testing that their disc pads are Rotor Friendly and provide high performance braking throughout the life of the pad. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
$18.25 - $25.00
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
Shimano's Deore BL-M6000 lever provides powerful, responsive braking for diverse mountain bike riding styles. With Servo Wave Action technology, reach adjustment, and I-spec II compatibility, the Shimano Deore lever delivers performance and affordability. - Smooth and predictable control with a balance of power and rigidity - Stable braking performance in any weather conditions - Durable construction with a sleek integrated appearance - Compatible with IceTech pads (sold separately)
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
- Hinged 2 finger lever - Forged alloy construction - 2 piece hinged clamp - Compatible with caliper and U-brake applications - Fits 22.2mm (7/8") handlebars - 166g pair
Origin-8's Power V-Type Levers are a great choice for linear-pull (also called "direct-pull" and "V-Brakes") and mechanical-disc brakes. They are made of light and tough forged aluminum with Kraton rubber inserts for improved control and comfort every time you hit your brakes. Plus they have built-in reach adjustment and barrel adjusters for easy brake fine-tuning, too.
Serfas' BP330 MTB V-Style Brake Pads are the correct cartridge replacement pads for their BPS300 and BPS300UL brake shoes. They offer a durable, long-lasting compound, reliable braking and easy installation.
Suitable for heavy use applications - Excellent in extreme weather conditions - Superior performance at high temperatures - Virtually unaffected by rain or snow - Exceptional pad life - Pad material: steel - Compound: sintered - Compatibility: Avid Juicy-3,5,7,Carbon,Ultimate,BB7,Mech2002-04 / PromaxDSK951
• Smooth Post • Standard Rim Compound • Applicable Hardware Included • Easy to Install • Durable, Long Lasting Compound
• DIN standard design with anti-corrosion hardware • All weather compound • Offset post
Serfas' innovative BPS300 V-Brake MTB Brake Pads provide reliable stopping power. The dual stage pads clean and prevent squeaking. Plus, they're easy to install.
• Compatible with most side and center pull brakes • Excellent for BMX and freestyle • Hex nut type • All weather compound
Serfas' durable BPV10 MTB V-Brake Compatible Pads provide reliable stopping power in all conditions. Plus, they self center for easy installation.
Shimano BR-M375 Mechanical Disc Brake Caliper - Pad adjust tool size unified to 5mm allen key - Quick/fast assembly - Light braking operation for easy/long riding - Clean cable routing in combination with both chain stay and seat stay mount - Brake power same as BR-M416A - 20% pad clearance increase - Cable actuated - Single 74mm caliper - For use with Linear-pull MTB levers - B01S Resin Pads - Rotor not included - Frame or fork mount adapter and rotor not included - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
Kool-Stop disc pads are made with organic materials that are blended and bound together using a resin. The compounds do include small amounts of metal to improve the braking formula but though this is a mined material the pads are largely organic. The term semi metallic can also be used. Kool-Stop has found during testing that their disc pads are rotor-friendly and provide high performance braking throughout the life of the pad. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
Improve the performance and set up of your V-brakes with Origin-8's V-Brake Barrel Adjuster Noodle. Standard 90° stainless steel noodle with built-in barrel adjuster for precise brake cable adjustment. Compatible with most V-brake systems.
Page 1 of 1