• One-piece nylon body • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 407g pair
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes.
Bontrager's Alloy Road Pedals let you wear any shoes you want so they're perfect for casual riders, commuters and tourers. The classic straps give you extra efficiency in your pedal stroke. Made with aluminum bodies and chromoly axles, they're tough, durable and respectably light.
• Nylon body and anodized aluminum cage • Chromoly spindle • Quick flip cage design • Toe clip compatible • 288g pair • 9/16-inch
• Plastic nylon molded body • Chromoly spindle • 318g pair
- NJS/Keirin certified chrome plated steel clips for single toe strap - Hardware included
$13.99 - $16.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
Bontrager's Resin ATB Pedals w/Clip/Straps use molded resin bodies with steel axles and cages so they're tough and respectably light. The sealed bearing system keeps them running smooth over the years and through all seasons. The straps give you extra efficiency with every pedal stroke and let you wear any shoes you want.
• Nylon clips • Woven straps • For ATB or hybrid use
Dimension Nylon Toe Clips. Included instructions account for toe strap installation, but straps must be purchased separately -Toe straps are NOT included -Sold as a pair
Page 1 of 1