• Specially-formulated plastic liner prevents brittleness • SLR/M housing compatible • Plastic
• Alloy cable ends • 1.2mm to 1.6mm
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
Improve the performance of your tandem drivetrain with fresh stainless cables coated in smooth Teflon for friction-free shifting. Longer than a standard shift cable, its length will get the job done for any tandem. Key features: - Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
- Rubber - Color: Black
$77.49 - $80.00
- Use: S.I.S. - Length: 30mm
$3.00 - $5.00
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
• Fits cantilever brakes • Sold individually
$2.79 - $4.00
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables - 1.2mm for shift cables or 1.6mm for brake cables - Silver aluminum - 250-count bottle
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance. - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 5mm ID for use with most braking cables - 50-count bottle
- Dispenser of chromed ferrules
$3.50 - $7.99
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking.
Page 1 of 1