- BMX (5)
- Bottom Brackets (5)
- Brakes/Levers/Pads (20)
- Cables (11)
- Cassettes/Freewheels (5)
- Chains (10)
- Cranksets (3)
- Derailleurs (12)
- Show More Categories
- Handlebar Grips/Tape (16)
- Headsets (1)
- Pedals (10)
- Saddles (13)
- Seatposts (3)
- Shift/Brake Combinations (4)
- Shifters (6)
- Stems (1)
- Other (22)
- Show Fewer Categories
- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
- Show More Sizes
- Show Fewer Sizes
$9.75 - $14.99
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
- Clamps to a threadless steerer, offers up to 3-1/4" stem height increase - Forged 6061 aluminum - Threaded alloy top cap
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a SRAM or Shimano front derailleur. These shifters are indexed to shift a front derailleur over three chainrings.
Serfas delivers superior comfort for those long days on the bike with their Dual Density saddle. The base absorbs shock while the top layer uses gel to conform to your shape giving you frictionless comfort. The anatomic dip relieves pressure from sensitive areas, too. • Rails: Steel • Size: 254mm x 178mm • Weight: 575 Grams • Cover: Silk-Tech Lycra
SRAM's X4 Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum and steel construction delivers through the roughest trail, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts. This derailleur is compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains.
- One-piece ABS resin body - Molded pins - 320g pair
When you need to move your handlebars up, install Sunlite's Chromoly Quill Stem Extender. One end goes inside the steerer tube and your quill stem inserts into the top. It provides 8 1/4 inches of rise and is compatible only with quill stems and steerer tubes.
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Inner Plate Chamferring
- Precision-machined brass shift cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables - 50-count bottle
$19.99 - $21.99
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
$32.99 - $34.99
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
- Best seller - Shock Absorbing Design - Ridged Turbo Shape - Fits 7/8" Bars - Style: with Flange - Length: 110mm
$15.99 - $17.99
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern with an open end to accomodate end plugs. - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - The grip of choice for top athletes around the globe - Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Handlz Grips. They feature a supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Material: Steel - Compound: Semi-Metallic - Compatibility: Shimano M900,M9020,M988,M985,M8000,M785,M675,M666,M615,R785,RS785,R515,R315,S700,CX75 FSA K-Force/Afterburner
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free - 2750mm length is compatible with tandems
- All-road race-inspired dual-sided clipless pedal - Lightweight yet durable carbon fiber/nylon composite platform for added stability - CNC-machined chromoly spindle - 3 LSL sleeve bushings - Shimano SPD style cleat with 6° float - Fully adjustable tension - Platform size: 86mm x 78mm - 295g per pair - Size: 9/16" - Cleat Type: SPD - Material: Carbon/Nylon
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
SRAM’s 10-speed chain is compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
$10.99 - $12.99
Grips are a key point of contact between you and your bike. Comfortable grips are a must-have. Product details - Designed for use on kids' bikes without shifters - Set of two grips Specifications - Length: 107mm - Diameter: 22.2mm - End Type: Closed - Lock-on: No - Material: Kraton Rubber
Get back on the trail with a quality replacement hanger. - Attachment hardware is sold separately - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team Specifications: - Size: Rear drive side, 135mm Q/R - Mounting location: Rear drive side - Attachment: 1-bolt
Shimano Altus BR-CT91 cantilever brakes offer confident and reliable braking at a convenient price point. - Brake Lever Actuation: Short Pull - Brake Mount Type: Canti Studs - Material: Aluminum - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Weight: 204g
$7.99 - $16.99
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
$13.00 - $16.00
The KMC S1 is a single-speed chain suitable for use with internally geared hubs, or any single speed drivetrain. - High pin power with reinforced durability - Offers a quieter riding experience - Anti-drop design - Inner plate chamfering helps to provide fast and smooth shifting - Internal gear hub system compatible - Links (links): 112 - Color: Silver - Width: 9.3mm - Drivetrain Speeds: Single Speed 1/2 x 1/8-inch - Half Link Chain: No
- Bottom bracket for one-piece crank - Sealed mechanism - 24 TPI - Spindle Type: One piece - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 310-315g - Cup Type: Press Fit - Cup OD/Bearing OD: 51mm
$13.99 - $24.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
- Chrome - Sold individually
The Pro MTB Grips have the thin profile that racers prefer. Plus they boast Serfas' great dual-density design with soft outers over firm cores for excellent control, great durability and outstanding comfort.
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M3x10 Socket Head Cap Screws
- Teflon-coated stainless steel inner wire - Includes cable, housing, ferrules, and cable tips - Cable length: 2100mm - Housing length: 1800mm - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2100mm - Diameter: 1.5mm - Style: BMX/MTB
$14.99 - $29.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
$18.25 - $24.99
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$17.00 - $21.99
Kool-Stop disc pads are made with organic materials that are blended and bound together using a resin. The compounds do include small amounts of metal to improve the braking formula but though this is a mined material the pads are largely organic. The term semi-metallic can also be used. Kool-Stop has found during testing that their disc pads are Rotor Friendly and provide high performance braking throughout the life of the pad. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
$18.25 - $23.99
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$24.99 - $29.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
$42.69 - $44.99
- Available in a variety of lengths, angles, and bar bores for the perfect fit - Road or Mountain compatible - 3D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4-bolt front loading one-piece faceplate design - ISO-Mountain safety certified
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tens
Grips are a key point of contact between you and your bike. Comfortable grips are a must-have. Product details - Designed for use on kids' bikes with twist shifters - Set of two grips Specifications - Diameter: 22.2mm - End Type: Closed - Lock-on: No - Material: Kraton Rubber
$11.49 - $12.97
- An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems. - 1/2 x 1/8 - 300 grams
- Cables Are Pre-Stretched & Polished Smooth To A 1.5mm Diameter Finish - Available In Both Stainless & Galvanized Steel - Comes With 1350mm & 2350mm Cable Lengths For Both Front & Rear Brakes - 3000mm Of Black 5mm Cable Housing - 3 Sets Of Donuts - 6 Black CNC Alloy Ferrules - Cable Hooks - 2 Anodized Silver Alloy End Caps
- Universal design - Use: Fits single rail
$1.09 - $12.59
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
Enjoy the ride with SRAM's 3.0 Front Derailleur. It provides crisp, precise front shifts for fast, smooth, and reliable shifting season in and season out.
Bontrager's Commuter Gel CRZ+ WSD Saddle features gel inserts that flex under load for plush comfort that smooths the roughest roads. Adding to the comfort is the ergonomic CRZ+ relief channel. The tough, water-resistant vinyl top resists water so you can ride even when it's raining. And, even though it's as comfortable as your favorite couch, this sweet saddle boasts a good-looking sleek profile, too.
- 4130 chromoly axle pegs with 3 position anti-rotation set screw - Designed for use with 14mm or 3/8" axles (with adapter) - 4130 chromoly offers a durable, long lasting peg with a smooth grind - 3 set screw positions extend the life the of the peg - Axle: 14mm / 3/8" - Diameter: 35mm - Material: Chromoly - Sold in pairs
$14.99 - $15.99
Z6 is a basic, affordable replacement chain for use on 6 and 7 speed bikes. - Features inner plate chamfering to smooth shifting - Z-bridge shape - Links (links): 116 - Width: 7.3 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 6 , 7 - Chain Connection Type: Reusable Master Link
Shimano's Claris Dual Control Levers offer smooth shifting and confident braking. The hoods are ergonomically contoured for a comfortable grip and easy access to shifting controls from any handlebar position. Top-view gear indicators ensure you know which gear you're in at all times.
The Shimano Altus SL-M2000 Rapidfire Plus left shift lever is for 3x9-speed shifting systems. It features an ergonomic lever shape and a slim lever body. The Optislick cable routing increases shift response and requires a light operation force. The easily readable optical gear display positioned below the handlebar confirms the gear position at a glance.
FSA PowerPro JIS Cartridge Bottom Brackets. - Includes bolts - Spindle Interface Type: Square Taper JIS - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 - BB/Frame Interface: English
$19.79 - $29.99
- Cloud 9 seat cover featuring comfortable memory foam - Adds a layer of protection and comfort to MTB or cruiser saddles
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt
- Memory-foam padding for extra comfort - Elastomer suspension provides a smooth ride - Extra-large 11.75" x 10.75" size
- Economy level forged alloy seat post clamps for BMX and cruiser bikes with 1" / 25.4mm seat posts - Clamp Size: 25.4mm - Material: Alloy
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
$16.39 - $42.99
- Hinged 2 finger lever - Forged alloy construction - 2 piece hinged clamp - Compatible with caliper and U-brake applications - Fits 22.2mm (7/8") handlebars - 166g pair
Deck your cruiser out with Serfas' cool Full Suspension Saddle. The elastomer springs provide shock absorption to make your ride as plush as can be. And, a center groove eliminates pressure on sensitive areas. This sweet seat also features Serfas' Dual Density for several layers of cushioning and blissful riding, and a Silk-Tech Lycra cover for increased longevity. • Rear Elastomer Suspension • Rails: Steel • Size: 241mm x 216mm • Weight: 775 Grams • Cover: Silk-Tech Lycra
$4.99 - $7.99
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
- Cables Are Pre-Stretched & Polished Smooth To A 1.1mm Diameter Finish - Comes With 15000mm & 2100mm Cable Lengths For Both Front & Rear Derailleurs - 2800mm Of Black 4mm Cable Housing - 6 Sets Of Donuts - 9 Black CNC Alloy Ferrules - Cable Hooks - 2 Anodized Silver Alloy End Caps - Rubber Shielding
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline - Spindle Type: 120 SQR JIS
Page 1 of 3 Next page