Welcome to City Cycle service!
Come in anytime we are open* for a free estimate!
*See hours of operation at top of page
Or make an appointment by phone or email
When you arrive with your bike, please keep the following in mind:
- Repairs are estimated on a case by case basis.
- Plan to wait 10-15 min per bike while we do a thorough estimate.
- A 50% deposit is required upon drop-off.
- If your bike needs parts, there still are some parts shortages.
- We will give you a general idea of completion time, but this can change.
- We consider the safety and reliability of your whole bicycle in our estimates.
- In order for us to perform any service on your bicycle it must be returned to you in a safe and working condition.
Drop in anytime for a free estimate. Plan to leave the bike a day or so. We will notify you when complete.
-Check-ups on new bicycles purchased from City Cycle within 60 days
-Tube/tire replacement on bicycles that are otherwise in safe and working condition
-Minor adjustments on otherwise well-maintained bicycles
Drop-off anytime and get an on the spot estimate.
Don't want to be without your bike the whole time while you wait for us to work on it?
Make an appointment!
Call 781-438-0358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up.
*There is still a wait even with an appointment but service is usually ready less than a week after drop-off.
The First Estimate is Free!
When you bring in your bike for service, we always start with a free, no-obligation estimate of the work that's needed. One of our service pros will discuss your bicycle with you and carefully explain what we recommend, always considering your choices and your budget.
*For bikes that need extensive work, an in-depth, itemized estimate is available for a small fee that can be applied to the cost of the repair.